CashCrate Review - All Articles

Welcome to my CashCrate Review and Tips & Tricks site! I've been a CashCrate member since 2008, and think it's a great site for anyone who wants to earn a bit of extra money from home. I know a lot of people are wary of this kind of thing, and rightly so too, since there are a lot of scams out there. CashCrate is a reputable site however, and I've created this blog to share my experience with them, and to provide information about CashCrate to those who are interested in signing up, but maybe still unsure. Hopefully the articles here will answer your questions and set your mind at rest if you're skeptical about CashCrate.

Ok, enough rambling - here's a list of all the articles on this site, for easy reference. If you only read one, I suggest my in-depth CashCrate review, which explains how CashCrate works, and discusses the things I do and don't like so much about it (yes, CashCrate isn't quite perfect!)


Main Posts

The CashCrate Review
This is my full review of the CashCrate site – if you only read one post here, make it this one.


How To Make Money With CashCrate
An explanation of the three main ways in which you can earn extra income from CashCrate.


CashCrate Tips & Tricks
Read this for some ideas about how to get the most from CashCrate, as well as some things to watch out for when using the site.


CashCrate FAQs
Answers to the questions that I've commonly seen and heard about CashCrate – as well as the questions that I myself had before signing up.


How To Get CashCrate Referrals
Make even more money from CashCrate by referring others and helping them to make more cash too.



Other Posts

Is CashCrate A Scam?
Many sites of this nature are scams, and many people (who have often been bitten before) are understandably wary about signing up for CashCrate. CashCrate isn't a scam though, and is legitimate - read on to find out why.


CashCrate Contests, Points and Prizes
Learn how you can get even more money and cool stuff out of CashCrate with their regular contests and their points system.


The CashCrate Forums & Blog
Some info about the great forums on the CashCrate site, and their official blog.


What Is CashCrate?
A very brief introduction to the CashCrate site.


Other Sites Like CashCrate

There are other sites which give you the chance to make money in much the same way as CashCrate (i.e. getting paid to do offers, paid surveys and cashback when you shop online). I've listed some similar sites (both US- and UK-based) on this page, and will update it as I find more.


I hope these articles are useful, and that you enjoy using CashCrate as much as I do!